Holiday Pop Up Shop
The Artus Co Holiday Pop Up Shop is a fundraiser to benefit programming at Artus Co, a 501(c)3 arts non-profit providing programming at Pump Project Gallery, affordable artist studios, and is a fiscal sponsor for Almost Real Things Magazine projects, WEST & EAST Art Bus Tours, and other additional programming.
We are happy to have Limbo Jewelry, Haley Lebeuf, Pump Project, MakeATX, Zoe Comings, and Almost Real Things as early sign on participants in this year’s shop. Join us for a holiday show in one of Austin's prime retail spaces with walk-by foot traffic.
Call for Volunteers!
Volunteers call! Help us out with the fundraising event, learn new skills and supplement our core staff. Volunteers will help monitor the space, tidy displays, walk the floor, note when stock is low, interact with guests, assist guest demos, and cashier.
• Sales handled by Artus Co
–no need to watch or cashier your space !
- Extended until April 30
- 8700 Square Feet of prime retail space at The Arboretum,
- upmarket retail area near 183 and Mopac
- 45/55 Split Commission on Final Sales
- Sales handled by Artus Co, no need to watch or cashier your space
- Net proceeds go to Artus Co a 501(c)3 arts non-profit
We are looking for:
- Variety of affordable art, apparel, and creative gifts
- Made by Austin-area artists, craftspeople, makers
- Able to meet deadlines & sufficient quantities
- Will help promote the show on social media